VividNightmare00 (AKA Sky)

Discussion in 'Player Reports' started by adam24786, Sep 10, 2017.

1. adam24786

adam24786 Member

Type of offense: (Delete those who don't apply)
    Disrespect

Offender: VividNightmare00 (Nickname Sky) and others
    Victim: cidneypizza
    Witnesses: Whitenesses I know of are Sky himself, cidneypizza, and MR__WHlTE

What happened?
    I did not see the first part of this event, I only heard of what was happening after sky started antagonizing cidney again earlier today. From what I have gathered, sky and a few others were pushing cidney's dogs off of a ledge to hurt them, and started hooking them with fishing rods to fling them up and kill them. Throughout the event cidney had made it clear she wanted them to stop, but they killed many of her dogs. More than just sky were involved in this first part, but sky continued to attempt to get an angry reaction of of cidney today. That part is when I got involved, and there weren't many rules broken after that, he was just trying to explain why bullying a player to get an angry reaction was OK. Things like "Well, Ethan was doing it so that says something" and "It was just a joke lol". I don't think either of those mean anything, as if it was a joke they would have stopped after cidney got mad at them, not continued because she was mad at them. Again, there were more involved who probably should have some form of punishment aswell, but Sky went above and beyond to hurt cidney.

Evidence:
    I think all the evidence you need is that he will most likely say that he was involved in this, as there were many whitenesses (I don't know all of them, as I was not there, but the ones I named could say who they were). I believe the moderator Onyx was on aswell, but from what I've heard he was not helpful in recognizing the situation and halting it (No personal disrespect to Onyx intended).

2. adam24786

adam24786 Member

I would put bullying under the offense if it was listed, I don't know why it isn't a rule but I felt disrespect was the closest thing to it in the format.

3. Mr_White

Mr_White New Member

Stay at home son
    Other witnesses include OakyTheOakTree, Onyx, and Ethan aka Dino(random numbers). Adam didn't get the full story, what happened started when Redward and Spizen decided that they wanted to pick on cidney by messing with her dogs. By pushing them off a small drop they were injured, however when they began to hook them with fishing poles then fly up to launch them upward, dogs started dying, essentially a grief. Cidney had a lot of dogs, so they used that as an excuse to continue despite cidney's greatest (and all caps) objections. At some point, Ethan and Sky joined in the "fun" as they called it, causing even more distress for cidney. They were asked to stop multiple times, sometimes passionately so, but they continued until they had killed off a number of her dogs. I think the worst thing, however, was when Onyx came on to see what all the fuss was about and did little to stop it. Yes, she did say that the next person to kill one of her dogs would get banned, however as far as I know, Onyx actually joined in, launching the dogs high into the air.

Was cidney overreacting? Perhaps. It is a game after all, and shouldn't be anything to get heated about. But they all made it very obvious that they were intentionally provoking cidney and her somewhat volatile emotions. This isn't something that I believe should be anywhere near acceptable on this server, and I think action should be taken to prevent this in the future and show a little justice to cidney

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Mike

Mike Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Awesome, thanks for your report. I'll look into this further once I return home. :)
    bad onyx

• Like Like x 1
  5. dino36699

dino36699 New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    I did not get involved until I started listening to what cidneypizza was saying. I asked her what was happening when spizen started pushing her dogs because she was making such a big commotion. She responded, and I tried to calm her down a little tby saying that the dogs aren't real, and that it was ok because she could always make more even if they died (which they didn't). She responded with "THEY ARE MY REALITY" and "THEY'RE MY BABIES!!!". It was clear that she truly believed that the dogs were alive. She was reacting in full caps non-stop over essentially a mesh of polygons with a few lines of code for AI. By pushing the dogs, what spizen was really doing was helping her accept a new and fulfilling reality (real life), by bursting the bubble of the old one. I think that whatever his intentions, the overall long-term impact on cidneypizza was a positive one. It's always sad when this happens, but it has to happen in people's lives to help them truly mature.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. dino36699

dino36699 New Member

Student
    Home Page:
    This shouldn't be a post against Skylar. Skylar didn't kill any dogs that night. The only people who actually killed any dogs was me, and maybe spizen. evidence.PNG

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. Mr_White

Mr_White New Member

Stay at home son
    Did you read the post? The point of this wasn't to report Sky for killing cidney's dogs, it was to report that Sky made it clear that he/she was intentionally provoking cidney's feelings. This is a textbook definition of bullying and it should not be accepted on this server or anywhere

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. adam24786

adam24786 Member

cidney does not believe that they are real dogs, minecraft is just important to her. By killing something she said was important isn't bringing peace and maturity to a misguided person, it's being a jerk. By justifying the actions in this way is fairly ignorant. Also, thank you for that picture, It depicts evidence of sky being intentionally rude to cidney. "Get off the cocaine"

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mumfie

Mumfie New Member

Oh no, not the feelings!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1