Onyx's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by OnyxScorpion, Jun 18, 2017.

1. OnyxScorpion

OnyxScorpion New Member

IGN: OnyxScorpion
    -Warning- I've only made one or two applications before so this isn't the best

I know I've not been on the server for long at all but, i love the server so much and wanted a chance at helping Y'all out.

Prior Experience:
    on one server i was staff (mod then admin), i got along with the members helped out loads and when the server was shut down i became co-owner of another server with one of the other admins. I then helped run that server for 3 years. So i have lots of experience with helping out and doing work that the server needs. I have the ability to help calm down situations and resolve problems quickly. I would have to say im a fairly nice person so i would be helpful when it comes to talking to players, but i can also be assertive if i need to be.

Motivation:
    My motivation is wanting to help a server that has made me feel very welcomed and at home. Evisea is one of my favorite servers I've joined in the past years, the community is very lively and fun to be around. I would want to help out as much as i could as a mod, with the help from other mods as well as admin with situations that i may not be able to do my self.

Since joining April 27th of 2017 I have made lots of friends on this server so i plan to stick around for a good while. As of right now I am on summer break so im on and off from anywhere between 10am-1am. But as school comes back i may have to shorten my time a lot due to it being my last year of high school and wanting to graduate. But ill be sure to make time for at least two hours a weekday. Thank you for your consideration and have a nice day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Collin

Collin Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Solid, you're hired.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lee

Lee New Member

I'm solid right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Mike

Mike Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Good evening Ony!

I enjoyed reading your application, but I had a question. What was the reason for you leaving the server you were Mod/Admin on? I understand you became Co-Owner, but what happened after that?
    Otherwise, very good application! I wish you the best of luck! :)

• BibleThump BibleThump x 1
  5. OnyxScorpion

OnyxScorpion New Member

Oh, the server was slowing down and the owner decided to close it sadly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Cole

Cole Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello, Onyx,

It was great to see that you've had a positive experience while playing on the server, and this eventually led you to have the desire to apply to become a member of the staff team. My personal opinion is, that due to your short amount of time spent on the server, there is the possibility that you aren't 100% familiar with every aspect and feature. My own advice would be to continue to play after the reset in order to not only improve upon your current application, but to improve upon your skillset. This, of course, doesn't mean that an administrator is going to deny your application, this is just my suggestion on how to better yourself and become an even better candidate.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. OnyxScorpion

OnyxScorpion New Member

Just a notification I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will not be back till Sunday July 2nd. I won't be able to respond to anything that is posted here due to being out of the country.