Official Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cole, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Cole

Cole Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi, everyone!

I am aware that we have had quite a few of these in the past, however, there has not been one recently, nor has there been a thread such as this since Evisea 2.0 was launched. I receive a multitude of plugin requests and wanted changes in-game, so much so that it is often challenging for me to keep track of. I am creating this post so that those who have suggestions can voice them in an organized and efficient manner. This thread can include plugin suggestions, plugin changes, bug reports, etc. Anything is open for discussion.

Thanks!

2. Jemmerl

Jemmerl New Member

I suggest an advanced mob plugin, that naturally spawns in more powerful mobs. Think the occasional charged creeper, or speed zombies. No idea any plugin names tho. too bad. (first)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. playboicarti

playboicarti New Member

uh can I get uh a scroll or something to fly for an hour and pay with tokens in /vtshop

4. Koolbold_Omega

Koolbold_Omega New Member

Illinois, this is as specific as I wish to go.
    Before I shoot my Idea, I wanna say thank you for making this, it won't just help me but it'll help everyone in multiple ways, sense we now all get a voice so long as we have an account, and especially for players who have one and don't usually play when staff is on, good idea all and all.

Now, My suggestion, a plugin "swap" if not having both this and the pet plugin we have, I suggest the addition of the mypets plugin.

"Kool yer a shitty fag gtfo u lil shit" I hear you say, "we already got a pet plugin git gud" you say, well, THIS plugin is different, unlike just making sure players can't kill your pet, this plugin actually makes them useful, a "pet" can fight pets (if allowed by the pet owner) mobs, and people, all of these things can be edited in the code of the plugin, I've seen it done on other servers.

now, to what MAKES this plugin great, aside from what's been stated, pets can level up, getting stronger and more abilities, a pet can get a "skill tree" (coders on the server can make custom ones, again, seen it been done with relative ease), or even edit ones existing to balance everything out. a skill tree is basically the route your pet takes to get abilities and stat improvements, simple enough.

"Oh kool ur a bias lil fuck, get off the stage" to this, I say, of course I'm bias, I have an opinion and you denying my suggestion is your own bias opinion.

features of the plugin include:

*Calling your pet to you at any time (basically summoning them)

*pets can fight shit, be ridden, (not able to fly though(unless you wanna add that) ) I didn't mention it heavily, but pets can be used for small storage, no more than a small chest if you want (not OP, it's like a shulker box for everyone who can get one, and think of the potential for underground cockfights and stuff, it'd be amazing)

*pets level up. (this server has mcmmo, so it's not beyond reason to see how a small bit more leveling related stuff will be ok with people.)

*pets are really easy to get, so it's not a grindy process, in fact it can be basically automatic if you do stuff where hostile mobs spawn and yer pet fights them off to level them up.

and, if you the staff team wanna be lazy, not saying you are, saying IF YA WANNA BE, I believe (haven't seen the bare plugin, forgive me senpai if I'm wrong) that there are skilltrees and stuff ready to go upon getting the plugin.

"Kool, I won't be a jerk, but like, none of us know about this, how the heck will we know what to do?"
    GOOD question, I'd be willing to teach ppl willing to learn the basics of the plugin, it's not to OP so it's not like people NEED to know it if they don't want, and this isn't my way of getting a staff rank, I can teach people this with a warp and signs like with whomever made "Warp Tinker".

so, it's fun, useful, not too OP, editable in case ya have any issues or dislike something, and, unless there's a glitch with coding, I don't believe you even need to get RID of the pet plugin already used, but I can't get a hold of that info, so don't quote me on that bit.

so that's the end of my suggestion, I dunno if this will be accepted, hell, Dunno if it'll be CONSIDERED, but I take the tranquillity in knowing I tried.
    ...Which is why I suggest other people to suggest stuff, you never know what the outcome will be unless you've tried, or know the future.

I couldn't think of anything clever to say to close this, so just pretend this is the greatest goodbye you've ever seen.

-Koolbold_Omega

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Deadman22

Deadman22 New Member

The brewery plugin would be fun creating a whole new types of shops for certain types of alcohol and aging them and also the plugin where you can drive a minecart like a car would also be cool especially in /warp shopping

• Like Like x 1
  6. MissKawaiiPotato

MissKawaiiPotato New Member

Sits on Babies
    Home Page:
    I suggest an adventure mode or dungeons that people can complete along with the quest. Also to add on to @Deadman22 about the alcohol maybe add a drug plugin. I usually have seen them on prison servers. Drugs that give special effects like speed and haste.It also gives negative effects like nausea and blindness, depending which drug you take.

7. sherman

sherman New Member

I think that increasing world height would go a long way in letting players be more creative, without having to worry about restrictions. As for myself, my tower build and 2 castle builds are greatly limited by world height. the castles are on mountains, but even on a flat area around Y-60, thats only around 200 blocks, barely enough for trump tower, which looks squished. Other players, like Snoopy also have difficulties expressing full creative freedom with the limitations, he also has a build on a mountain. The custom map, by the way, has mountains EVERYWHERE, so its not like we have much choice to build on flat terrain anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Darth

Darth New Member

I suggest that the server enable BioWarfare. I think that it would make the server 10x better. Being able to throw potions at people and infect them with the plague for example or smallpox, it all sounds fun and mischievous... Which is why I'm suggesting it be enabled. Do it for the children if not for me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Cookie

Cookie New Member

suggestion: make me owner kthxbai

stuff to fix: my broken heart

10. playboicarti

playboicarti New Member

get that vehicles plugin

11. ChrisRCentral

ChrisRCentral New Member

But Cole, where are the TRAAAIIINNNNNNSSSSSS? :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mike

Mike Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Alcohol fixes that! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Koolbold_Omega

Koolbold_Omega New Member

Illinois, this is as specific as I wish to go.
    Suggestion: actually look on this and reply to people for fucks sake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ChrisRCentral

ChrisRCentral New Member

Cole is back at school now, so he doesn't have as much time as he used to. All of these are guaranteed to be looked at by at least ONE member of staff. My suggestion would be to wait and if nobody replies, be proactive and take it up with a member of staff rather than complaining on here.

15. Ronald

Ronald New Member

Can we bring Zombie Villagers back to Zombie spawners? They should spawn 5% of the time, but even if it was set 1% it would be nice.

16. bloormarm

bloormarm New Member

Ill check with the supplier if he has any extras i.e. overproduction in his office...he said he may have 1 or 2 more....anymore takers?