My staff application x

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by aaliyah, Jun 19, 2017.

1. aaliyah

aaliyah New Member

Personal Info
    IGN: Aaliyahgd

Prior Experience
    I don't infact have ay experience in being staff as i've never been one before. I do know the basic work of the server, along some of the more 'harder' commands. Me and my world edit life is a 50/50 as i love using that mod and im getting the hang of the commands. I am familiar with the towny plugin, and I will also learn the commands for any other pluggins I would use if i get to be staff. Some plugins i'm familiar are :

- Essentials
    - LogBlock
    - PermissionsEx
    - rChat
    - Towny
    - Vault
    -BanManagement
    - Craftconomy
    - WorldEdit
    - Towny

Motivation
    I have been playing for the past 1 1/2 years or so on this amazing server, Evisea, and I have been wanting to join the staff from almost the beginning. Some people think i want to be staff so desperately because i like bossing people, that's not the case. I feel as though I have a Loyal role to help this server as i'm very active. I have a nice and caring personality, one that will make you laugh and smile :). Also I like to follow the rules ,so in other words, If someone disobeys them, I will make sure that they get what anyone would get when they break/disobey/unfollow them, punishment xD. I believe I would do well as a Staff member because I think some members know about me, in the sense that i think i have somewhat of a familiar face.. I try to help the people that need help, I welcome back players, and I welcome the new players with every thing they need to know about the server, while trying to remember that /rules exists xD

===You do not need a title and a set of commands to help people===Alexis

Essentially, I love this server - after those few long years where I found minecraft somewhat boring {DON'T KILL ME FOR SAYING THAT} this server sparked my interest in playing minecraft again and now I play every day. Although i might not get this opportunity again, I'll still help anyone who requires attention, but I'm applying because I can help people further, and sometimes in more better and useful ways!

What I like about our current staff members is that they aren't the 'strict' types, that boss you around, but they have that humor into them and sarcasm (COUGH...COUGH... ALEXIS)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Mike

Mike Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Good evening, Aaliyah!

I enjoyed reading you application, but I have a few questions for you! :)
    What was the reason(s) for your three bans here on Evisea?
    Why do some people think you want to be staff just to boss people around? Could you elaborate for me?

Other than that, good application!
    I wish you luck Aaliyah!

3. aaliyah

aaliyah New Member

=
    =
    =
    My 3 bans were all for the same reason, stealing and breaking the rules. I took it into myself that if I want to be staff, i need to follow the rules more, and that's what i've been doing, i'm a better person now. Following that senario, most of my friends play minecraft on a lot of servers and i always mention how i want to be staff. Now at school i boss my friends not really in a bossy way, mainly in a humor way, but i stopped now because most of them took it for granted, and say i want to be staff for power, to be better than others and to boss them around

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Collin

Collin Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Good app, I've seen you on the server quite a bit and wish you the best of luck. You're a very active player and could be a potentially good member of our staff team!
    Cheers!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • BibleThump BibleThump x 1
  5. aaliyah

aaliyah New Member

thx :)

• Like Like x 1