Dead_man22

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Deadman22, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Deadman22

Deadman22 New Member

IGN: dead_man22

Ban reason: I amit to taking some items out of some abandon bases (but what did I grief?)

Ban appeal: Hi i am not asking the be completely unbanned but I am asking for the ban to be shortened to 1- 2 days because I have taken some items from abandoned bases I amit to that so I should probly be punished but I have been haveing alot of fun on the server this past week and have been very active so thank you for reviewing my ban appeal an pleas consider my offer. Thank you for reading.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Cole

Cole Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Screen Shot 2017-06-13 at 2.53.27 PM.png
    Your ban states no appeal chances. I, as well as two other staff members, decided this to be the case for your ban appeal. You've been caught taking items from people's builds before and I have warned you about doing so. A multitude of players also came to me, reporting that you consistently remove items from structures of which do not belong to you. Therefore, this led me to believe that a more severe punishment was necessary in order for you to understand what you have done wrong and to prevent you from doing it again in the near future. I will, however, take into account the fact that you have received no punishments other than the one instated this morning. Your ban will be shortened to 5 days. The remaining time will have to be waited out.

• Agree Agree x 1